REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Cylon Auto-Matrix is a leading HVAC controls manufacturer and innovator of building automation systems. We are seeking a motivated Regional Sales Manager who will manage our network of system integrators in the Northeast and Western Regions as well as promote growth by developing new business through channel management and market awareness of our products and services.
The ideal candidate should have experience selling in the HVAC industry or related electronic controls applications. Experience in strategic selling and/or channel management will be considered an advantage.
A Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for Cylon Auto-Matrix is directly responsible for the developing distribution channels within their assigned region though product education, cooperative selling, relationship building, and business consulting. In addition, sales calls and technical presentations to end-users, architects and engineers will be part of their ongoing responsibility.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or relevant technical discipline. Alternatively a minimum of 5+ years in channel management experience related to building automation controls.
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC, building automation, and system integration.
- Excellent strategic selling and personal relationship skills.
- Must exhibit a high energy level, be customer focused and have a desire to deliver top quality customer service.
- Exceptional communication and phone skills to work with customers to aide in selling products and services.
- Experience utilizing sales management tools and CRMs (such as SalesForce).
- Must be available for frequent travelling up to 40-50%.
- Be proactive by living our company’s Values of Quality, Integrity, Empowerment, Accountability and Passion.
At Cylon Auto-Matrix we offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary rates.
DIRECTOR OF SALES, NATIONAL ACCOUNTS
The Director of Sales for National Accounts is responsible for identifying and developing sales opportunities, throughout the country, with multi-site national chains in order to build and achieve corporate business goals.
This position will lead all sales efforts in building the Cylon Retail Solutions (CRS) business in North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing annual operation goals and detailed sales plans to align with corporate business objectives.
- Proactively leading a strategic account planning process that sets performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Evaluates the overall market and potential competitors and based on this analysis develops a vision and strategy for CRS to create a more valuable, differentiated offering.
- Builds a pipeline of prospects and converts to active National Account customers over an agreed period in line with the business plan.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the CRS business, in conjunction with the GM, and plays the lead role in building, motivating and developing an effective CRS team to deliver against business objectives.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated major accounts and meets assigned expectations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical), or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the MSR, BMS, HVAC, or Lighting Controls industries.
- Minimum of 15 years professional experience including significant general management experience.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
- Good judgment and strong customer focus.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization, including the board of directors, and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable in presenting to customers, partners and the investment community.
At Cylon Retail Solutions we offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary rates.
The Cylon Retail Solutions Energy Management System (EMS) is a complete energy management solution for multi-site retailers. Cylon Retail Solutions EMS helps retailers reduce energy consumption by as much as 30% or more, optimize store operations, and provide detailed reporting for all aspects of store operations. The Cylon Retail Solutions EMS solution enables centralized facility managers to monitor and control individual as well as entire networks of stores via a web browser—delivering cost-effective capabilities for multisite retailers.
INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE | Manchester, New Hampshire Office
The Inside Sales Support Associate is an integral part of the sales process and works closely with the sales team to achieve its sales objectives. In this role, you are a critical player who delivers value by providing dedicated and reactive sales support.
This position is responsible for providing sales support to our Solution Integrator (SI) network and the Cylon Auto-Matrix (CAM) Sales team. This position is a key point of contact for customer orders, communications, inquires and daily support to the Inside Sales Manager.
Some of the typical responsibilities include:
- Processing incoming and return material authorization orders utilizing the online ordering portal and company internal accounting systems. This includes; verification of pricing, available stock, scheduling shipment dates, all associated communications with customers, vendors and internal staff, and other order related activities as applicable.
- Proactively communicate and respond to customer inquiries and issues via phone and email.
- Initiate, renew, and maintain software product license records.
- Coordinate product training workshops by setting up meeting venue and any other associated needs.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
A combination of the following skills, knowledge and experience is required:
- Associate Degree in Business Management, preferred, but not required. 2 to 5 years previous experience in customer service with technical knowledge a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Must have excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills with attention to detail in order to carry out clerical computing, administrative and recordkeeping tasks efficiently;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Adept at decision making, problem resolution and creative thinking;
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and must be a reliable team member;
- Experience using CRM applications with specific knowledge of Salesforce;
- Provides a professional and positive company image to our customers.
You must be very organized, highly motivated and have a high aptitude for learning new processes and industry terminology. You must also possess solid computer skills. This is a great position for any individual with the ability to learn quickly and who is committed to success.
SMART BUILDING SOLUTIONS FOR FACILITY MANAGEMENT & ENERGY CONTROL