TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
In this position, you will work closely with industry experts made up of internal staff, as well as external customers through the resolution of reported problems by providing technical analysis, corrective action direction and/or by engagement of the appropriate level of development engineering support. The problem resolution process typically requires the analysis of communication networks (serial and TCP/IP), software, application product set up, and system failure logs to determine the source of the point of failure to craft a solution recommendation. Solutions can include changes to product setup, communication network architectural changes, and other related scenarios to correct a problem. You will receive full training on our entire product portfolio in order to be effective with duties assigned to you.
In this dynamic and challenging role your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer questions and inquiries with accurate and timely responses through voice and e-mail correspondences.
- Analyzing and diagnosing reported problems to provide the appropriate technical solutions.
- Providing solutions to customer reported problems on both legacy and new systems as requested on assigned products and cases.
- Summarizes discussions, meetings, issues, and resolutions accurately in the call management system by logging all history and information into our internal call database system.
- Assist in analyzing and elevation of product issue, enhancement ideas and product improvement concepts to Research and Development, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams to ensure AAM’s and the customer’s best interests are always maintained.
- Maintain an expert level knowledge on specific designated products.
- Contribute to product websites/knowledge centers to support the propagation and publication of product technical knowledge – commonly done through the user manuals, start-up guides, technical tips, and other communication mediums to improve product delivery, quality, and efficiency.
- Contributing to the overall, mutual success of the CAM team by performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Two-year technical degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Building Technology, or other science related field is required.
- Excellent computer skills are required to be successful in this position – including strong knowledge of Windows operating systems, basic IT networking skills, and familiarity with Internet-based applications.
- Ability to confidently visualize problems and provide remote guidance direction.
- Customer service oriented, preferably with a minimum of one-year customer service experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment, as well as be self-starting.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
SMART BUILDING SOLUTIONS FOR FACILITY MANAGEMENT & ENERGY CONTROL